Libraries are expanding in-person services starting Monday, September 14th
We’re excited to announce that we are expanding our in-person services and are on the path to restoring all services. Starting Monday all branches will be open for computer use and browsing. We will continue to offer curbside holds pickup. With COVID-19 being an ongoing concern we continue to monitor the situation and will have measures in place for the health and safety of staff and customers.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Hours of operation will be reduced (same as curbside pickup): Monday-Saturday: 10am-5pm, Sunday: 12pm-5pm.
- Learning labs, meeting/conference rooms and quiet rooms will remain closed.
- Open Access (Lawrenceville and Suwanee branches) will not be available.
- To help with social distancing, some furniture and devices will be unavailable.
- Masks REQUIRED for entry.