The Library offers the use of small Study Rooms at no charge.
- Reservations are required and can be made beginning at 10 PM for the following day only. Advance reservations cannot be made.
- Individuals may use Study Rooms for a maximum of two hours per day.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your reservation, the room is subject to being released for use by others.
Meeting and Collaboration Rooms
The Library offers the use of Meeting and Collaboration rooms by non-profit or not-for-profit organizations and government or public education agencies for activities of a civic, cultural, or educational nature that are consistent with the Library’s mission. Meeting rooms are not available for purely social purposes, or for the benefit of private individuals or commercial concerns.
- A $35.00 non-refundable maintenance fee is charged for each 2-hour reservation of a Meeting or Collaboration room.
- Students may use Collaboration Rooms at no charge for school-related activities.
- Multiple 2-hour reservations can be made for activities needing more than two hours when the room is not in use.
- A reservation is not confirmed until payment is made. A request may be entered into the calendar on a ‘pending status’. Customers then have seven days to make payment or lose their reservation. Payments can be made online, in person at the library, or mailed to the location of the meeting room requested.
- Reservations for less than seven days in advance must be paid before being entered into the calendar.
- While the $35 maintenance charge is non-refundable, a group may cancel and reschedule one meeting without incurring an additional $35 charge if they give at least a one-week notice to the library.
- Library logos should NOT be used to market, promote, or advertise programs held in library meeting spaces.
- The library reserves the right to revoke permission for the use of any meeting room.
Please see the Meeting/Community Rooms Policy for information on eligibility and expectations for groups seeking to use library meeting space.
The Library’s meeting and community rooms may be reserved up to 90 days in advance. Regular meeting times are not guaranteed. For reservation information, please call 770-978-5154.
Self-service space reservations are available for all meeting spaces and learning labs. To select an available space click under your preferred branch located below.