Click on the links below to connect to the library catalog, where you can view the pass of your choice and place a hold if allowed. Note: Customers must bring the pass and their check-out receipt when seeking admission.
- Alliance Theatre
- Atlanta History Center Library Pass
- Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Computer Museum of America
- Georgia Public Libraries Passport to Puppetry
- Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites
- Go Fish Education Center
- Household Radon Detectors
- Macon Museum Pass
- Michael C. Carlos Museum
- Shakespeare Tavern Family Theatre Pass
- Southeastern Railway Museum Pass
- William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum
- Zoo Atlanta*
The Georgia Public Library Service (GPLS) has partnered with the Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority (GEFA) to help Georgia “Go Green” by offering free Kill-A-Watt energy detector kits for checkout to library customers. The kit measures energy consumption to help you estimate the costs associated with the appliances in your home. Each kit checks out for 7 days. Reserve a kit online or visit your local branch for more information.
*The Zoo Atlanta pass cannot be placed on hold, and is only good for admission for 4 people.