- Hardback Books: 20¢ per day; $8.00 maximum
- Paperbacks: 20¢ per day; $5.00 maximum
- Magazines: 20¢ per day; $3.00 maximum
- Audio Visual Materials: 20¢ per day; $8.00 maximum
- Students and faculty of Gwinnett County schools can register for late fee exempt library cards through participating local schools, including Gwinnett County Public Schools, Buford City Schools, Greater Atlanta Christian School, and Hebron Christian Academy.
- Seniors 65 years of age and over are exempt from late fines.
- 1st Notice sent at 7 days overdue
- 2nd Notice sent at 20 days overdue
- 3rd Notice sent at 33 days overdue
Lost or Damaged Materials
Cardholders are responsible for the replacement cost of lost or damaged items. Your account will be charged the replacement cost of an item if it is 45 days or more overdue. Refunds will not be issued to customers who have paid for lost or damaged materials.