Submitted by Alexandria Ducksworth
There’s no better way to celebrate the beginning of summer than a magical Disney adventure. Before you throw your luggage in the car and hit the road, here are 9 tips for an awesome Disney trip.
1. Make sure to purchase Magic Bands for you and your family.
Use these wristbands to gain park access and FastPass access to any Disney ride.
Disney Magic Bands
2. Download the My Disney Experience app to check ride waiting times and purchase Disney merchandise.
Stuck in line craving a dole whip? You can use the app for its Mobile Order services. Select a meal from your chosen location and pick it up at the quick Mobile Order line.
My Disney Experience App
3. If you’re planning to visit Disney World more than once a year, research the Disney Annual Passes.
Passholders receive discount benefits on rides and hotel rooms.
Disney Parks Annual Passes
4. Are you an AAA member? Members receive Disney hotel room discounts too!
5. Going grocery shopping while you’re at Disney? Make sure you rent a mini-fridge for your hotel room.
6. Find the hottest Disney ticket discounts on Undercover Tourist.
7. Arrived at your Disney resort early? No worries! Hotel services will hold your luggage hours before your official check-in time.
8. Toy Story Land will open this summer! Make sure your reserve your FastPass access to the latest Disney attraction.
9. Don’t forget to check out our library’s copy of Birnbaum’s 2018 Walt Disney World and our Disney Parks DVDs.