Submitted by Alexandria Ducksworth
Looking forward to a season of reading to avoid the chilly outdoors? Try this winter reading challenge!
For the challenge, you must read:
1. A book with “winter” in the title
2. A winter holiday cookbook AND make a dish from your favorite recipe
3. A book about winter crafts and create your favorite one
4. A book associated with a winter holiday (Hints: Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, etc.)
5. A book with snow on the cover
7. A book set in the winter
8. A book with “cold” in the title
9. A winter mystery
10. A book set in a cold, foreign country (Hints: Russia, Iceland, Canada, etc.)
Get a jumpstart finding these books in our winter selection! Good luck (and stay warm)!