Submitted by Alexandria Ducksworth
Don’t know if you can write a book? Stuck in the middle of writing the great American novel? Can’t find the right words for your love poem?
Looks like you’re suffering for writer’s block. Here are ten helpful books to alleviate your problems:
1. On Writing by Stephen King
2. Bird by Bird by Ann Lamott
3. Seven Steps to Confident Writing by Alan Gelb
5. Writing is My Drink: A Writer’s Story of Finding Her Voice (And a Guide to How You Can Too) by Theo Pauline Nestor
6. The Writing Warrior: Discovering the Courage to Free Your True Voice by Laraine Herring
7. Story Genius by Lisa Cron
8. Help! for Writers: 210 Solutions to the Problems Every Writer Faces by Roy Peter Clark
10. The Story Cure: A Book Doctor’s Pain free Guide to Finishing your Novel or Memoir by Dinty W. Moore
You can find more under “writing” in our library catalog. Keep on writing!