Submitted by Alexandria Ducksworth
According to the Pew Research Center, millennials (ages 25-35) are more likely to still live with their parents. Student debt, expensive housing, and unreliable wages force millennials to think twice before leaving home. Are you one of them? Don’t worry, there’s hope.
Millennials are finding financial success through entrepreneurship. This BNP Paribas Entrepreneur Report reveals millennials are starting more businesses than baby boomers. Millennials are the ones behind Pinterest, Quora, and Airbnb.
If you’re going down the entrepreneur path, here are eight books for aspiring millennial entrepreneurs like you:
1. The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
2. The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
3. The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
4. The Entrepreneur’s Playbook by Leonard C. Green
5. Crushing It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
6. #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
7. The Power of Broke by Daymond John
8. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Additional entrepreneur education can be found on Lynda! You have access to hundreds of business-related courses free with your GCPL card.
Don’t have one? Sign up today!