Create a LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) Account
You must go to www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/gwinnett to create a free account.
- Go to www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/gwinnett using the Access link above.
- Type your library card number and PIN.Complete the form to finish creating your account.
Download and Log In to the LinkedIn Learning App
- Get the free LinkedIn Learning App from the app store/marketplace for your device.
- When you open the app the first time, choose Sign In
- Click “Sign in with your library card number”
- For your custom invitation link use https://www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/gwinnett and click “Continue”.
- Type your library card number and PIN. Click “Continue”.
- The first time you log in to the app, you will see a note indicating that they have changed their Terms of Service with the option to View or Hide. Click Hide to close this window or View to see the full Terms of Service.
Using the App Offline
- After you log into the LinkedIn Learning app, use the menu to browse content.
- You can view LinkedIn Learning courses and lessons offline, when there is no internet connection
- Find a course you want to view. Tap the download icon to download the course or episode to your device. The download icon is an underlined arrow pointing down. After you successfully download a lesson, the download icon will change to a mobile phone icon to indicate you can use the content offline.
- To download an entire course, go to the course you want to view. Then tap the download icon at the top of the screen.
- To download individual lessons, go to the course you want to view. Then tap the download icon next to each individual lesson.