GCPL to Host N-400 Citizenship Application Assistance Programs
Gwinnett County Public Library is teaming up with Asian Americans Advancing Justice Atlanta to host free VIRTUAL N-400 Citizenship Application Assistance programs for permanent residents.
All sessions are VIRTUAL and you must pre-register at the provided links in order to make an appointment.
- Green Card
- Driver’s License
- Most recent federal tax return
- Proof of public benefits such as food stamps or Medicaid
- List of employer names and work addresses for the past five years, and the dates you worked for each employer
- List of all addresses where you have lived in the past five years, and the dates when you lived at each address
- If either of your parent is a U.S. citizen, parent’s full name, date of birth, and a copy of parent’s certificate of naturalization
- List of all trips outside the U.S. in the past five years and the dates of each of those trips
- If married to a green card holder or U.S. citizen, your spouse’s green card/U.S. passport, spouse’s employer name and address, marriage certificate, divorce decrees if previously married
- For your biological children (including deceased or living in another country) and all current step-children. Bring completed names, dates of birth, green card, and home address
- Driving record from Department of Driver Services for any traffic tickets