Posted by Gwinnett County Public Library on Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Gwinnett County Public Library is raising funds through an inaugural #LibraryGivingDay campaign. This
one-day online fundraising event will occur on Wednesday, April 10, 2019!
This campaign reminds us that libraries, small and large, serve as a cornerstone for our communities.
Beyond well-loved books, GCPL offers innovative programs that promote lifelong learning,
connect patrons to technology, and advance knowledge.
By supporting the Gwinnett County Public Library with your gift, you are…
• Helping all of Gwinnett County’s children foster a love for reading
• Giving teens a place to uncover and invest in their talents
• Providing adults with the tools needed to learn to read and write for the first time
• Assisting teens and adults in their career journeys
• Giving children and teens a safe and fun place to be after school
• …and so much more!
No matter the amount, any donation helps GCPL!