Submitted by Alexandria Ducksworth
Everything may seem overwhelming to you with all the changes on the GCPL website. All you want probably is the latest James Patterson or Diary of a Wimpy Kid book.
To make things easier for you, here are two methods how you can find new books on the GCPL catalog.
Method 1: “From the Catalog”
1. On GCPL’s main site, click on “catalog” located on the top right corner of your screen.
2. Click on the “What’s New” tab. The following selections will show up:
-New Adult Books
-New Books on CD
-New Digital Titles
-New Kids Books
-New Large Print
-New Teen Titles
-NY Times Bestsellers
3. Click on your desired selection.
Method 2: “Browse Menu”
1. Find the “Filter your results by…” selection on the left side of your screen.
2. Click on the “New at the Library” tab. There you have a selection of the past days to choose from: 7, 30, 60, 90, 180, and over 180 days.
3. Choose your desired results.
Extra tip: Click on “Published Date” for books published on a specific year under the “Filter your results by…” area.
Need further assistance? Feel free to call us, stop by your closest GCPL location or contact us via the “Ask Box” chatbox on our website.