Gwinnett County Public Library is partnering with The United Way of Greater Atlanta, WSB-TV, and the IRS to bring Volunteer Income Tax Assistance to select branches this tax season.
Receive FREE tax preparation assistance if your household income was $56,000 or less for the previous year. Don’t pay for filing, loans or rapid refunds.
This service is offered on a first come, first served basis – no appointments.
Saturday, February 29th, 10:00am – 2:00pm @ Lilburn Branch – 4817 Church Street NW, Lilburn
Saturday, March 7th, 10:00am – 2:00pm @ Snellville Branch – 2740 Lenora Church Rd., Snellville
Saturday, March 14th, 10:00am – 2:00pm @ Lawrenceville Branch – 1001 Lawrenceville Hwy, Lawrenceville
REMEMBER TO BRING REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
· A valid, official photo identification (you and your spouse, if filing jointly)
· Social Security Number (SSN) card for everyone on your return
· Previous year’s tax return
· All W-2s for current tax year
· Joint returns require both filers to be present to sign the return
· Voided check or account number card to direct deposit your refund (This is optional, but allows you to get your refund fast.)
· Form 1095-A if you purchased health insurance through the marketplace
· Form 1098-Mortgage Interest, property taxes, closing statement
· If you had child care or dependent care expenses, please bring the name, address and tax ID or SSN/ITIN of the care provider