Voter Registration at the Library
You will be offered the opportunity to register to vote or amend your voter registration when you:
- Obtain a new library card, or
- Update the address on your existing card
Mail-in registration forms (postage-paid) are available at all branches. GCPL will provide you a form to complete and send to the Georgia Secretary of State regardless of whether you have a library card.
To be eligible to register to vote in Georgia, a person must:
- Be a citizen of the United States and a legal resident of Georgia.
- Be at least 17 ½ years of age (at least 18 years of age to vote).
- Not be serving a sentence for a conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude.
- Not have been judicially declared to be mentally incompetent.
Not sure whether you're registered or not? Check here:
For more information about voter registration and elections in Georgia: