I'm looking for a book GCPL does not own, but I could use a book with similar information instead.
- Personalized selection service to find you relevant materials
- Free! No cost to you
- Faster turn-around than Interlibrary Loan
I'd like to request that the library purchase a specific title.
Please let us know about materials you'd like to see in GCPL's collection. While we cannot respond to each individual suggestion, we carefully consider customer input, and compile suggestions as part of our overall community-based collection building. Please note that most new titles are ordered within the month of publication. For follow up assistance regarding your requests or suggestions, or for additional information, please contact us. Read more about our General approaches to building the GCPL collection here.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Request
I'd like to borrow an older book, but GCPL does not own a copy.
- To request an ILL use the existing form here or use the new process.
New Process: View the status of your ILL requests through your library card account. To place a request using the new method, please follow these steps:
- While in the catalog, search for a title or phrase, then click Select Database
- Select "Library of Congress" and click Set Database
- Search for your item again and Place Request or click Add Pending Results to see more
Having trouble? For a visual walkthrough click here. If you still have questions please contact AskGCPL at 770-978-5154 for questions related to the ILL service. For questions related to an active/in-process ILL request please contact ILL staff during regular business hours at 770-822-5364.