May 13, 1996
The Gwinnett County Public Library may enter into a mutually beneficial business partnering and/or sponsorship. Of special interest to the library are financial, material, or in-kind contributions that enhance the services that are provided to the public.
Criteria for partnering or sponsorships:
- relate to the mission of the library
- support materials management policy and procedures
- promote the materials, services, and functions of the library
- facilitate cooperative relations between the library and the community it serves
- increase materials and services available to county residents
- obtain additional materials and services
- increase the funding strength
- maintain a positive image in the community
- support community organizations and businesses that utilize the library
The library welcomes financial contributions to the library’s dedicated fund of the Gwinnett Foundation. The Gwinnett County Public Library appreciates the willingness of citizens to support the library with donations. The use of the funds is determined by the Library Board with input from the Director.